Federation of Indian Women Entrepreneurs (FIWE), an apex body of associations of women entrepreneurs and professionals spread across length & breadth in India, is organizing the 12th Global Conference of Women Entrepreneurs on “Trade Liberalization and its global impact on women entrepreneurs", in association with International Federation of women entrepreneurs (IFWE), on 3rd, 4th & 5th September, 2012 at The Ashok, New Delhi, India.
The main objectives of this conference are:
- Contribution of Women Entrepreneurs to National Economies
- Emerging Business Opportunities for Women Entrepreneurs with Trade Liberalization.
- Breaking the Glass Ceiling – Leading the way in Media Industries
- Strategic Business Leadership.
- Getting a share of the Global Tourism Market.
- Accessing finance for business growth.
- ICT bridging gaps for International Market.
- “Priyadarshini”Award to be given to outstanding women achievers.
- Business matching meeting buyers-sellers will be arranged.
Around 600 women entrepreneurs are expected to attend this conference form 50 countries across the world. More than 100 Delegated will be exhibiting their products & Ideas along the line of conference. As participants to this prestigious conference, one would take back lot of innovative idea, techniques and an excellent network of likeminded people.
Click here to download brochure
Click here to download 12th Global Conference Report