Entrepreneurship Awareness Program(EAP):
- Is a program where FIWE informs its clientele of what services it offers and entrepreneur’s, entrepreneurship.
- Discussion on business ideas, schemes and incentives offered by different agencies.
- Conducted often in interior rural areas to reach out to larger number of women.
1.Entrepreneurship Development Program (EDP): FIWE conducts general entrepreneurship Development programs normally after awareness programs or at periodic intervals FIWE has trained thousands of women covering various states of India.
- Unique training module development and practiced by FIWE.
- Capacity building and preparation of client for business development.
- Includes sessions on empowerment, business, exposure visits, and interaction with successful entrepreneurs, Government Officials and support agencies.
- Provides networking with support agencies and provision of escort services to the clients.
- Follow-up programs for EDP participants.
2.Skill Development Program (SDP): We also conduct Skill Development program in specific sectors like, leather craft, woodwork, matting and basket weaving, grass mat, pottery, packaging, handicrafts, photo framing, Bar coding, Hand Made Paper and Eco-Friendly products etc. fir EDP beneficiaries and other counsels.
1.Support in Marketing and Networking:
- Periodical exhibitions, Seminars, Conference and workshop at a subsidized cost for its members organized at strategic locations.
- Facilitates joint participation in important national and international trade fairs, products courts, buyer-seller meets and create linkages with prospective buyers.
2.Management Development Program (MDP): is an integral part of FIWE’s activities. The objective of MDP is to enhance entrepreurs skills and technology up gradation in order to support growth of their business enterprise.
3.Member Service Program (MSP): FIWE has 12000 individual members and 22 state Associates membership base who are practicing entrepreneurs. The membership committee supports the needs of these members.