Entrepreneurship Awareness Program(EAP):
- Is a program where FIWE informs its clientele of what services it offers and entrepreneurs entrepreneurship.
- Discussion on business ideas, schemes and incentives offered by different agencies.
- Conducted often in interior rural areas to reach out to larger number of women.
1.Entrepreneurship Development Program (EDP): FIWE conducts general entrepreneurship Development programs normally after awareness programs or at periodic intervals FIWE has trained thousands of woman covering various states of India.
- Unique training module development and practiced by FIWE.
- Capacity building and preparation of client for business development.
- Includes sessions on empowerment, business, exposure visits, and interaction with successful entrepreneurs, Government Officials and support agencies.
- Provides networking with support agencies and provision of escort services to the clients.
- Follow-up programs for EDP participants.
2.Skill Development Program (SDP): We also conduct Skill Development program in specific sectors like, leather craft, woodwork, matting and basket weaving, grass mat, pottery, packaging, handicrafts, photo framing, Bar coding, Hand Made Paper and Eco-Friendly products etc. for EDP beneficiaries and other counsels.
1.Support in Marketing and Networking:
- Periodical exhibitions, Seminars, Conference and workshop at a subsidized cost for its members, organized at strategic locations.
- Facilitates' joint participation in important national and international trade fairs, products courts, buyer-seller meets and create linkages with prospective buyers.
2.Management Development Program (MDP): is an integral part of FIWE's activities. The objective of MDP is to enhance entrepreneurship skills and technology upgradation in order to support growth of their business enterprise.
3.Member Service Program (MSP): FIWE has 12000 individual members and 22 state Associates membership base who are practicing entrepreneurship. The membership committee supports the needs of these members.