12th Global Conference of Women Entrepreneurs
Trade Liberalization and its Global Impact on Women Entrepreneurs
Sep 3rd, 4th, 5th 2012, The Ashok, New Delhi, India
Who Should You Register:-
“12th Global Conference of Women Entrepreneurs” is excellent Platform for women entrepreneurs to share their ideas, learn from peer group members, understand key insights of global/national trade pattern etc.
Professionals from academia, business fraternity, Individuals’ scholars, financial institutions, technical instaurations, organizations involve in consulting & solutions providing to above sectors and students from Business Management, Development, and Media and all wannabe entrepreneurs must join this conference.
Women entrepreneurs specially form SME sector are encouraged to participate , As this conference would enable them to devise exceptional technique & tools, strategy, decision making process to provide robust growth to their entrepreneurial venture . This would help them in inculcating key skills like risk mitigation, access to finance, market linkage through “Business Matching Center”.
Benefits to the Participants:-
Participant of 12th Global conference will have access to enormous networking linkage pertaining to business networking and sharing best practice for women entrepreneurs from across the Commonwealth, Middle East and SAARC. The conference will also identify key barriers to women doing business in these regions and develop policy recommendations in these areas. The focus areas for discussion will beTourism, Media, Finance and Services. Workshop sessions will also be organised onMarket Access,Technicalassistance and Opportunities in emerging sectors like Agri-business, Retail & marketing, health, education etc.The conference will also look into facilitating, creating and providing opportunities to women entrepreneurs across the globe and India
- To have access to International speakers from Governments and the Private Sector.
- To have access to key financial institution like SIDBI, ADB, NABARD.. Etc.
- Excellent Participation from Africa, Asia, USA, Europe, Middle East.
- Distribution of “Priyadarshini Awards” to distinguished entrepreneurs.
- Showcasing the diversified Indian cultural programmes.
- Visits to business houses and factories, NGOs, orphanage homes, developmental centersto get better insights of the general functioning in public and private sectors.
- A three day Simultaneous Exhibition of Product-cum-Business matching of
- Entrepreneurs during the conference
To register yourself kindly send dully filled registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to Download Registration form
Click to fill online Registration form