�EMPOWERING WOMEN THROUGH ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT TO IMPROVE THEIR ECONOMIC CONDITION�
- Entrepreneur Guiding Entrepreneur through the voluntary effort of successful women entrepreneurs adopting professional tools of counseling, training, hand holding, mentoring and peer-group support.
- Creating establishing and implementing a suitable module for empowering potential women entrepreneurs.
The Target Group:
- All Women from urban, Rural, National and international areas aspiring to be socially and economically self reliant and empowered, irrespective of their academic, social and economic background.
- FIWE�s clientele comprises of 90% women, 80% rural of which 50% belong to low income.
- NGO�s engaged in Income Generation Activities & Entrepreneurship Development.